World

Afghanistan: child victims of airstrikes: Afghanistan becomes the cemetery of children 1,600 child victims in the last five years: cemetery of the children of Afghanistan, 1,600 children victims of airstrikes in 5 years

Afghanistan has been a burial place for children for decades, facing the ramifications of civil war. According to the latest research, 40% of the total people killed in air strikes in the past 5 years are children. Data released Thursday by Action Against Armed Violence indicates that 1,598 children were killed or injured in airstrikes carried out between 2016 and 2020. The report comes at a time when 50 people were killed in a terrible bombing. at Balika Vidyalaya in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. The Home Office said the majority of those killed were girls between the ages of 11 and 15. On Sunday, the family of the victims handed over the gifts to their loved ones.

US airstrike tripled

Interior Ministry spokesman Tariq Ariyan said the number of injured in Saturday’s attack had also passed 100. Afghanistan Director Chris Savemandi of Save the Children’s International Institute said: “Unfortunately, these numbers do not surprise us.” Afghanistan has been very dangerous for children for several years. The US military is withdrawing from Afghanistan this year and, according to agency data, between 2017 and 2019, the International Alliance tripled its number of attacks to 757, from 247. The United Nations s was concerned about the attacks, but no one paid attention. Nyamandi said 5 children are killed or injured every day in Afghanistan for the past 14 years. Action on Armed Violence executive director Eoin Overton said the United States hit as many bombs in 2018-19 as it did not drop in 2011, when the U.S. campaign was at its peak. Afghanistan was the most dangerous year for children due to the bombings.

Afghan family angry after 50 dead

Meanwhile, the number of people killed in the terrible bombing of Kabul’s girls’ school has risen to 50. The Interior Ministry said the majority of those killed were girls aged 11 to 11. 15 years old. The number of injured has also crossed the hundred during the attack on Saturday. In Dasht-e-Barchi, the western part of the capital, when the parents buried the dead, there was pain and resentment in them. Mohammad Bariq Alizada (41) said: “The government is responding after the incident. She did nothing before the incident. Grade 11 niece Latifa’s niece Alizada’s school Syed al-Shahada died in the attack. Arian recounted that after the students left the school, there were three explosions in front of the school entrance when the students were leaving. The explosions took place in an area dominated by Shiites west of the capital. The Taliban have not claimed responsibility and condemned the incident.

Hazara targets Shia Muslims in attack

Arian said the first explosion was carried out by a vehicle loaded with explosives followed by two more explosions. He also said the number of casualties could increase further. Saturday’s attack in the capital, which was rocked by sustained bomb blasts, is the most ruthless attack to date. Criticism is mounting over fears of increased security and increased violence as US and NATO forces complete the process of withdrawing from Afghanistan. These attacks targeted the Hazra community in the western region of Dasht-e-Barchi, where most of the Shia Hazara Muslims were killed. This area is known for its attacks on minority Shia Muslims and these attacks are often claimed by Islamic State affiliates operating in the country. The radical Sunni Muslim group has declared war on Shia Muslims in Afghanistan.

Schoolbags and books soaked in blood were seen outside the school

In the same area, the United States has blamed ISIS for the brutal attack on the mother and child at the hospital last year, in which pregnant women and newborns were killed. Health Ministry spokesman Ghulam Dastigar Nazri said after the shelling angry crowds attacked ambulances and even health workers trying to evacuate the injured. He called on residents to cooperate and allow ambulances to reach the scene. Arian blamed the Taliban for the attack, although he denied it. Satchels and books soaked in blood were strewn outside the Saeed Al Shahda school. In the morning, the boys study in this huge school campus and in the afternoon, classes are given to the girls. On Sunday, leaders of the Dasht-e-Barchi Hazara community met and expressed frustration at the government’s inability to protect the Hazara ethnic community and decided to form a community security force. MK Ghulam Hussain Naseri said the force would be deployed outside schools, mosques and public establishments and would cooperate with government security forces. After the attack, most of the injured were taken to the War Wound Emergency Hospital. The coordinator of the hospital program in Afghanistan, Macron Punatin, said all the girls were between 12 and 20 years old.

Back to top button