Global beer processing market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.06 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising consumer consciousness towards nutritional products is the major factor for the growth of the market.
The beer is one of the oldest beverages which is obtained from fermentation of variety of grains such as wheat, rye, barley using water and yeast. There are around 7,500 breweries in the Europe. Since, last two decades, 830 million hectoliters of beer about USD 80.00 billion are marketed in the Europe. Now-a-days, IoT technology is currently used in the brewery which gives the detail information about volume of ingredients, weight, waste products, gas and light levels. With the growing demand of newer beer many companies are emerging in the beer processing market and there will be more investments in the beer processing market which increases the demand of this market in the forecast period.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a FREE Sample Here (with covid 19 Impact Analysis) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-beer-processing-market&DW
Global Beer Processing Market By Beer Type (Ale & Stout, Low Alcohol Beer, Lager and Specialty Beer), Brewery Type (Craft Brewery, Macrobrewery), Price Category (Super-premium, Premium, Mainstream and Discount), Distribution Channel (Off-trade and On-trade), Equipment Type (Macrobrewery Equipment andCraft Brewery Equipment), Application (Hotel, Family and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Rising trend of low alcohol, no-alcohol and organic beer act as a driver for this market
- Ongoing innovations in the brewery equipment can also drive the market growth
- Growing number of craft breweries such as brewpubs and microbreweries boost the market growth
- Increased promotional activities along with strong marketing strategies can also enhance the growth of this market
- Requirement for capital investment act as a restraint for the growth of this market
- Higher maintenance and energy costs can also hamper the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Carlsberg Breweries A/S launched new product Birell which is newer alcohol-free beer. This has observed 90% growth in last decade. With this there will be increased product portfolio for consumers with active lifestyle and increased revenue generation of the company
- In January 2018, Molson Coors Brewing Company had acquired Aspall Cyder Limited. This will result into increase in latest brands of the company further strengthening its position in offering smooth work-flow and various innovative products to the consumers. With this acquisition the company had expanded the production of the cider portfolio
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current Beer Processing market trends, forecasts, and market size to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
- Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
- The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
- The market report also provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the industry.
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-beer-processing-market&DW
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of industry in these regions, from 2020 to 2027, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Global beer processing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Beer Processing Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Few of the major competitors currently working in global beer processing market are Krones AG, ALFA LAVAL, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Praj Industries, Paul Mueller Company, LEHUI, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Heineken, TSINGTAO BEER (H.K.) TRADING CO., LTD., Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Molson Coors Brewing Company, UNITED BREWERIES LTD, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Company Limited, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kirin Holdings Company, Limited, YanjingCanada.com. among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global beer processing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Table of Contents
- Report Overview: It includes six chapters, viz. research scope, major manufacturers covered, market segments by type, Beer Processinge market segments by application, study objectives, and years considered.
- Global Growth Trends: There are three chapters included in this section, i.e. industry trends, the growth rate of key producers, and production analysis.
- Beer Processinge Market Share by Manufacturer: Here, production, revenue, and price analysis by the manufacturer are included along with other chapters such as expansion plans and merger and acquisition, products offered by key manufacturers, and areas served and headquarters distribution.
- Market Size by Type: It includes analysis of price, production value Beer Processinge market share, and production market share by type.
- Beer Processinge Market Size by Application: This section includes Beer Processinge market consumption analysis by application.
- Profiles of Manufacturers: Here, leading players of the global Beer Processinge market are studied based on sales area, key products, gross margin, revenue, price, and production.
- Beer Processinge Market Value Chain and Sales Channel Analysis: It includes customer, distributor, Beer Processinge market value chain, and sales channel analysis.
- Beer Processinge Market Forecast – Production Side: In this part of the report, the authors have focused on production and production value forecast, key producers forecast, and production and production value forecast by type.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com