World

Bomb explosion near school in Afghan capital Kabul, 40 dead so far – Explosion near school in Afghan capital Kabul, 40 dead

Strong points:

Bomb blast in Shiite-dominated area of ​​Kabul near Huabam blast near school
At least 40 people, including many young students, died in a bomb explosion near a school on Saturday in the western part of the Shiite-dominated Afghan capital Kabul. Apart from that, dozens of people were injured in this attack. This information was revealed by citing the Afghan government. The Taliban condemned the attack on civilians and denied their participation.

The death toll may increase
Interior Ministry spokesman Tariq Ariyan said the injured were evacuated by ambulances from an explosion near the Syed al-Shahda school in the Dasta-e-Barchi region, dominated by the Shiites. Authorities fear the death toll will rise. Locals said the explosion was very horrific. Resident Naseer Rahimi said he heard the sound of three different explosions. However, this claim could not be officially confirmed.

Pakistani army suffers shock, 4 soldiers killed, 6 injured in attack in Afghanistan
The explosion happened at 4:30 p.m.
He said the explosion took place around 4:30 p.m. local time and the girls were leaving school at that time. Jahra, a 15-year-old student who was injured in the blast, said: “I was with my classmates and as we were leaving school there was a huge explosion.” 10 minutes later there was another explosion and a few minutes later another explosion occurred.

No organization has yet assumed its responsibilities
No organization claimed responsibility for the immediate attack, but in the past ISIS took responsibility for the attacks in the same Shiite-dominated area. The extremist Sunni Muslim group has declared war on minority Shia Muslims in Afghanistan. The United States blamed the Islamic State for the attack on the motherhood last year in which many pregnant women and newborn babies died.

America returns from Afghanistan, Taliban ravages, 226 people killed in 24 hours
Angry mob attacked an ambulance
Health Ministry spokesman Ghulam Dastigar Nazari said the angry mob attacked the ambulance and even beat health workers. He called on people to cooperate and allow the ambulance to reach the scene. A social media photo showed a smoke balloon rising in the area.

US troops withdraw from Afghanistan
The attack comes a few days after the start of the official withdrawal of the 2,500 to 3,000 American soldiers who remained here. The withdrawal of American troops will be completed on September 11. The pullout comes amid fears of the Taliban becoming powerful again, with nearly half of Afghanistan under their occupation or influence.

semidedicated hosting
Back to top button