The coronavirus crisis has accelerated the digital revolution planned for the next five years. The unexpected eruption of information technology in all aspects of our lives has changed the paradigm of business management. The management and human resources departments of all companies are no exception and new trends are emerging in the sector which are maintained and promise to take hold in 2021.
2020 has been a challenge at the corporate level. The pandemic has given SumaCRM and other companies the opportunity to accompany their customers and support their workers, ” says Mara Guzmn, SumaCRM Marketing Manager.
The expert points out that “ this exercise has taught us that nothing can be taken for granted, that the conditions present in the market and consumers can change drastically and, therefore, we must be prepared to adapt to new circumstances, whatever the circumstances. Sean. To do this, the CRM company raises several trends and the major challenges to be taken into account to prepare for 2021:
– Distance leadership: Maintaining distances is a fact that will be maintained for a long time and in this scenario the new challenge will be how companies will apply methods of managing teams that are 100% teleworking. The next few months will be critical in defining the restructuring of leadership models, a model that rewards leaders who give their workers room for growth, confidence and creativity.
– Company culture: the team is important. There is a need to make plans to unite the workers so that a beer or tapas on Friday is exactly what the team needs to disconnect on those dates. An informal date like this can provide additional motivation to end the week and face the next with energy, even if it is virtually. It is also possible to take yoga classes online.
– Productive meetings. The vast majority of meetings aim to either put everyone back in the same boat or to improve processes. The good news is, you can anticipate the problem. The solution is to make “ceremonies” of agile methodologies. As for example with Daily Standups, a daily standing meeting, of only 15 minutes and in which each person answers three questions: what did I do yesterday ?; what am I going to do today? what is blocking me? Thanks to this ceremony, everyone is in the same boat.
– Team cohesion and staff motivation: 2021 will be an ideal exercise to enhance the employee experience. One of the expected innovations in terms of human resources is the consolidation of professional experience as a tangential axis of any organization. Happy employees are not only synonymous with healthy people, but also productivity, company loyalty and commitment to long-term global goals.
– New incorporations and online training: To prevent workers from deciding to leave the company, it is necessary to know their motivations to stay; But, in the event of a loss, the “exit interview” can be useful to close the employment relationship and to find out the reasons which push the worker to end his career in the company. On the other hand, another novelty in human resources is the use of big data to optimize the performance of human management and streamline the recruitment process. There are many news and trends in human resources and the future possibilities promised by digital technologies 4.0 and virtuality seem to have no limits in their use. And it is that, contrary to what was feared in the past, technology has become one of the great pillars of the humanization of processes and talent management.
Why create a project manager plan in 2021
Grandmaster Yoda once said, “To do or not to do. There’s no point in trying, just doing. This next 2021 will be a year with many challenges and new projects. This is why from SumaCRM they emphasize that “a team needs a solid foundation, a guide that shows step by step to achieve all the proposed goals.” From the company CRM, they point out that small and medium-sized businesses will need in 2021 what is called a project management plan, which includes these five steps:
Determine the scope of each project: it consists of defining the end result and what it takes to achieve it, for example, you want to attract a certain number of customers (this would be the end result) and the actions to be implemented are marketing campaigns, content creation, etc.
Create a preview of the project: After defining the previous step, it’s time to visually project it for the team. Here you can create a document accessible to all, which shows the overview and status of the project, the progress of communication issues, budgets, etc.
Planning: in this step, each action should be detailed with its provisional completion dates, so that the project is more understandable for the whole team.
Role Assignment: When assigning roles and responsibilities, you not only create a list of employees for each objective, but you also need to consider how you should allocate resources to achieve great results.
Review the project with the team: Finally, it is important that everyone in the company works together on the project management plan to see if all the tasks have been correctly assigned and that each member of the team has enough time to accomplish them.