US President Donald Trump wanted to attack the Iranian nuclear base. Trump’s target was Iran’s main nuclear center, but with the fear of having to back down. President Mike Pence, Defense Minister and Joint Chiefs of Staff warned Trump
US President Donald Trump wanted to attack the Iranian nuclear base but had to withdraw. The main Iranian nuclear center has been targeted by Trump. However, the US president had to step back after warnings from Vice President Mike Pence, Defense Minister Christopher Miller and Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley.
According to a New York Times report, Trump asked about his options to destroy the Iranian nuclear base during a meeting at the Oval Office last week. Meanwhile, Trump’s advisers have advised against this disastrous step. Advisers told the president the attack could spark widespread controversy. The official said: “President Trump has asked about the options. The advisers informed him of its consequences and it was ultimately decided not to attack Iran.
Attack on Iran’s Natanz nuclear center
News of the idea of an attack on Iran came at a time when Trump is accused of “trying to counter the Biden administration.” Let us know that Biden was declared the winner in the U.S. election, but Trump is still not ready to accept defeat. Trump alleged the election was rigged. The New York Times said if the attack had taken place, it would certainly have taken place at Iran’s Natanz nuclear center, where it is believed to enrich uranium.
The report says the meeting at the Oval Office took place at a time when the International Atomic Energy Agency revealed that Iranian nuclear materials had multiplied. Even before that, on June 20, 2019, Trump wanted to attack Iran but he canceled his plan 10 minutes ago. Iran had shot down an American drone and in revenge, Trump wanted to launch an air strike against Iran.