DBMR has added a new report titled Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market report underlines the specific study of the industry which explains what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are. The market data analysed and evaluated in this Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market report makes you achieve the business goals and objectives in preset time frame. It highlights a wide-ranging evaluation of the market’s growth prospects and restrictions. This report is very useful to all sizes of business which makes it simpler to take informed decisions regarding different facets of industry. Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market report truly acts as a backbone to the business.
Global pharmaceutical logistics market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 98.19 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand for more effective and efficient logistics service amid a rise in consumption of pharmaceutical products.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pharmaceutical-logistics-market&pm
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pharmaceutical logistics market are Agility; Air Canada; PCI Pharma Services; Continental Cargo OU; CEVA Logistics; Schenker AG; Deutsche Post AG; FedEx; Kerry Logistics Network Limited; LifeConEx; Genco Shipping & Trading; AGRO Merchants Group; United Parcel Service of America, Inc.; DSV; VersaCold Logistics Services; AmerisourceBergen Corporation; KUEHNE + NAGEL; YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD.; Stellar; SF Express; PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD. and C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
Unlock new opportunities in Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market; the latest release from Data Bridge Market Research highlights the key market trends significant to the growth prospects, Let us know if any specific players or list of players needs to consider to gain better insights.
A skilful set of analysts, statisticians, research experts, forecasters, and economists work carefully to build this Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market research report for the businesses seeking a prospective growth. These parameters mainly include latest trends, market segmentation, new market opening, industry forecasting, target market analysis, future directions, opportunity identification, strategic analysis, insights and innovation. This market research report makes you knowledgeable about strategic analysis of mergers, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and investment. Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market research analysis lends a hand to businesses for the planning of production, product launches, costing, inventory, purchasing and marketing strategies.
Market Definition: Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
Pharmaceutical logistics is a specialized branch of logistics services wherein service providers are focused on providing transporting, storage, proper handling and delivering the pharmaceutical products from the manufacturing location to the desired location. Pharmaceutical logistics require the services to be designated as per the regulations of products provided by the authorities.
Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market By Type (Cold Chain, Non Cold Chain), Service (Logistics, Procedures), Application (Chemical Pharma, Bio-Pharma, Specialized Pharma), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
Global pharmaceutical logistics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pharmaceutical logistics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing sales and consumption of pharmaceutical products which has been caused by an increased prevalence of chronic diseases; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Need for decreasing the overall cost of logistics service by adopting a unified distribution service; this factor is expected to enhance the growth of the market
- Enhanced verification and safety of services as it prevent counterfeit drugs being distributed through the supply chain; this factor is expected to flourish the growth of the market
- Increased demand for specialized value-added services such as temperature-controlled, cold chain storage; this factor is expected to add on to the growth of the market
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pharmaceutical-logistics-market&pm
- Requirement of a coordinated and interlinked logistics services with complete anonymity in the supply chain of pharmaceuticals; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Requirement of complying with strict regulations that are varied according to the different regions of the world; this factor is expected to hinder the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Stellar announced that they had acquired Patel Roadways through their business operations unit Innovative Logistics Services Pvt. Ltd. in an all-cash transaction. This acquisition expands the on-road capabilities of Stellar as they will be able to provide logistical services to more than 350 branches across the Indian region, as they look to expand their fleet of trucks and service offerings especially value-added services.
- In November 2016, United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS) announced that they had agreed to acquire Marken. This acquisition will further expand the logistics services provided by UPS especially for pharmaceutical, life sciences and healthcare industries. Marken will begin operating as a subsidiary of UPS. This acquisition will help in the expansion of logistics facilities for healthcare and clinical trials in compliance with the regulations provided by authorities.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-pharmaceutical-logistics-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
- Cold Chain
- Non Cold Chain
- Sea Freight
- Rail Freight
- Retrieval Systems
- Handling Systems
- Chemical Pharma
- Specialized Pharma
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pharmaceutical logistics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475