Global market for Vascular Grafts is expected to witness a rise in its initial estimated value of USD 2.54 billion in 2018 to USD 4.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, this rise in value is related to the rising preference of minimally invasive surgeries.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vascular-grafts-market
Vascular Grafts market research report encompasses a far-reaching research on the current conditions of the healthcare industry, potential of the market in the present and the future prospects. By taking into account strategic profiling of key players in the healthcare industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions, the report helps businesses improve their strategies to sell goods and services. Hence, the Vascular Grafts report brings into focus, the more important aspects of the market or healthcare industry.
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Vascular Grafts Market are LeMaitre Vascular Inc., Artegraft, c, Medtronic, Japan Lifeline Co. Ltd., Cardinal Health, and ENDOLOGIX INC.
Some of the recent market developments are as follows:
- In May 2019, W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. announced that they had received U.S. FDA approval for the distribution of “Gore Tag Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft” equipped with “Active Control System”. The device is used for thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR), providing high precision and control along with the dependability of a conformable gore tag device
- In April 2017, Terumo Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Bolton Medical, Inc. for USD 174 million. This acquisition will help in the expansion of Terumo’s cardiac & vascular company and the business operations of Bolton Medical, Inc. will be integrated into Terumo’s “Vascular Graft Division”. This acquisition will help in the extension of Terumo’s stent graft product range and enhance the strength of their vascular graft business operations throughout the United States
- Technological advancement and constant innovation in the market for vascular grafts will drive the market growth
- Preference of minimally invasive surgical procedures is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of these grafts would restrain the market growth
- Complication and infection associated with prosthetic grafts would also act as a restraint to the market growth
Access Complete Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-vascular-grafts-market
Market Segmentation: Global Vascular Grafts Market
- By Raw Material
- Polyester Grafts
- ePTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Polyurethane Grafts
- Biosynthetic Grafts
- By Indication
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Peripheral Vascular
- Hemodialysis Access
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- By End-User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Application
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Vascular Occlusion
- Renal Failure
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vascular-grafts-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research