Blockchain Open House Training : 9 February, 2018
Blockchain Focus is organizing its first Open house Blockchain training session in February 2019. The course would deal with the following aspects:
- What is a blockchain?
- What are the relevant traits of a blockchain?
- What is the technology stack for a blockchain?
- What are smart contracts?
- What are the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- What are some key principles about blockchain relevant to economics, technology, and business?
- Key use cases to consider: Asset tracking, Machine Learning, Identity and The Internet of Things
- Where is this technology headed?
Details about the Training session
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: Domlur, Bengaluru
For more information about the training session, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.