EOS [EOS] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
The crypto market is affected by a bearish trend. Top nine coins on the cryptocurrency list are all losing in the market with Ripple’s XRP is dipping over 6%. EOS [EOS] prices are battling sellers to gain an uptrend and can be seen fighting to stay above $5.1.
EOS prices were trading above $6 before the crypto market crash of last week. The coin was trading below $5 after the crash. The prices prices is on the road to recovery as they have started trading in the bullish trendline. Currently, the coin is facing resistance at $5.15. The prices found support at $4.9 however, an increasing seller pressure seems to breaching the support level.
The virtual asset had lost 1.56% in value against BTC at the time of writing. Currently, one EOS is equivalent to around 0.000790 BTC.
EOS [EOS] Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- InvestingPr has predicted that the digital asset could hit a high of $150 by the year 2020.
- According to Smartereum, experts believe expect the coin could hit $37 by the end of this year. The five-year forecast for the crypto is set at around $143.
- CoinSwitch expects the virtual currency to hit $11 by the end of this year. Many predict that the price will reach $95 by mid-2020, after which it likely decline and end the year by falling to $56.25.
EOS [EOS] Latest Updates
- Ledger, which provides security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies, said on Tuesday that it would now support EOS on its hardware wallet Ledger Nano S along with six other digital assets. The company, which also develops blockchain apps for individuals and companies, has a practice of releasing new third-party coin apps on the first Tuesday of every month.
- OKeX has announced the introduction of the margin trading pairs EOS/USDT and EOS/BTC on its exchange. OKEx mentioned that the move was taken to meet the public demand and increase the liquidity of EOS.
- The EOS blockchain project is trying to attract new users to its platform. EOS New York announced on Thursday that 15 block producers including EOS New York have approved a new protocol update. The update called EOS 1.2.1 will reduce the account opening costs for new users by 25%.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website (bcfocus.com) is intended to convey general information only. This website does not provide legal, investment, tax, etc advice. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make any particular decision regarding cryptocurrency usage, legal matters, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet usage, initial coin offerings (ICO), etc. We strongly suggest seeking advice from your own financial, investment, tax, or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to the website.
Image via Google
Join our Telegram group