Ethereum Classic [ETC] bullish, Tron [TRX] and Monero [XMR] pulled down by bears: Technical Analyses and Latest Updates
Ethereum Classic rejoices with the Coinbase announcement as their prices were driven up shortly after the announcement. As usual, Tron performance doesn’t seem to have affected the TRX token prices as it continues to be pulled down by bears in the market.
After touching $0.04 in the past week, Tron prices have exhibited a downtrend. The prices found support at $0.028 yesterday and haven’t experienced a breakout since. Today’s intraday high stands at $0.0309. The coin is currently trading at $0.028 an is losing against USD by 3.8%. The 100 EMA line is trading at $0.0302 an is on a downtrend. MACD signifies a close fight between the bulls and the bears and is currently exhibiting a bullish momentum.
Tron Latest Updates
- Justin Sun, the founder of Tron foundation has announced the entry of Peiwo APP in the list of Super Representative election candidates. Peiwo APP is a community dealing in the domain of voice content. The participation was declared by the CEO of the TronFoundation on 2nd August 2018.
- Tron (TRX) became the top mentioned cryptocurrency on Twitter today, according to a recent report. It has surpassed top coins like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and XRP.
ETC is on a stable upward ride. The Coinbase announcements seem to have had a positive effect on prices as investors can be seen enthusiastically buying the coin. Since the announcement, the MACD signifies a bullish momentum with the 100 EMA line trading at $16.8526 exhibiting a stable uptrend. The prices have found support at $18 and are gradually rising. ETC is currently trading at $18.651 and is gaining against USD by 5.28%.
Ethereum Classic Latest Updates
- Robinhood, a zero-fee crypto trading platform, has just listed Ethereum Classic [ETC] on its platform. Investors seem to view this development as a positive, clearly evidenced by the coin’s performance yesterday.
- Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, announced on Friday, August 3, it has reached the last stage of testing Ethereum Classic [ETC] for adding on to the platform. The company’s official Medium blog read: “Our engineering team is beginning final testing of Ethereum Classic on Coinbase products. We expect final testing to be completed by Tuesday, August 7, at which point we expect to announce that we’re ready to accept inbound transfers of ETC.”
XMR prices have found support for the second time today at $112.718. On a stable downtrend since the start of the day, the prices have broken out of all major support levels and is gradually decreasing in value. The prices are struggling to keep above $120 but, seller pressure seems to be burgeoning for the coin. The prices are currently trading at $113.260 and are losing against USD by 3.67%. The MACD is in a bearish zone and the 100 EMA line, trading at $117.7553, is on a downtrend.
Monero Latest Updates
- Monero was subject to a minor cybersecurity threat on August 3. According to sources, “inventive” hackers could create virtual transaction data by simply copying a line of code from Monero’s wallet – which is open-sourced and accessible to everyone. The hackers can easily manipulate the volume shown by the wallet while enabling transactions between addresses.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group