NEO [NEO] hits new low while Ethereum [ETH], Ethereum Classic [ETC] battle tough bearish gales: Technical analyses and latest updates
NEO has hit a new low for the year. It has fallen over 15% over the past 24 hours, battling a tough bear market. The whole crypto market is under a bear charm and is struggling to resume trading in a bullish zone.
Ethereum prices have been falling since yesterday. The closing price yesterday was registered at $377.83 and today the coin is trading at $362.54, losing against USD by 4.02%. The prices are on a stable downtrend today with the MACD trading in the bearish zone. The prices haven’t found support today. The local support level is traced at $357.74.
Ethereum latest updates
- Ethereum Blockchain gets a new participator. Microsoft has built Ethereum-proof-of-Authority on Azure that will allow enterprises to promote security on their network
- dYdX plans to launch its protocol for creating short Ethereum that will allow better investment opportunities. The short Ethereum token is inversely pegged to the ETH token. Therefore, when the prices of ETH decreases, The short Ethereum rises in value.
- Speculators claim that there are high chances that the Ethereum network is under spam attack. A single account is sending as well as receiving transactions and consuming 24.85 percent of the gas, according to Ethereum gas station data, Cryptovest reported. The value was noted in the early hours of Tuesday (UTC). Later, the transactions decreased their gas use gradually.
ETC prices are plummeting and has fallen around 12% over the past 24 hours. The prices broke out from the support level of $15.848 and are currently trading at $15.452. The prices are trying to stay above $16 in the hope of resuming an uptrend. The 100 EMA line trading at $17.1868 is exhibiting a downtrend.
Ethereum Classic Latest updates
- The Robinhood listing and the Coinbase’s listing of Ethereum Classic on its wish list has had a marked increase over the ETC prices.
NEO which was on a stable uptrend was dragged down by the fall of Bitcoin and is showing similar trends as the overall crypto market. The coin is trading below $21.5 and has already broken out from its local support level set at $25.NEO which was trading above $100 at the beginning of the year has hit the lowest ever. The coin is currently trading at $21.18 and is losing against USD by 15.57%.
NEO Latest Updates
- No further updates from NEO after the potential partnership with the verification platform, CertiK to step up the security of its smart contracts.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group