Crypto Daily: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, TRON, Bytecoin, KuCoin Shares
- French cryptocurrency facilitator Keplerk will now offer customers with the option of shopping at tobacco shops using Bitcoin [BTC]. Local cash register software providers signed contracts with Keplerk to facilitate cryptocurrency purchases.
- Giga Watt, a U.S.-based Bitcoin mining firm, recently filed for bankruptcy. The company has filed for Chapter 11 protection on account of being unable to pay off its debts.
- BTCC co-founder Bobby Lee said it wouldn’t be surprising if the price of Bitcoin dropped to $3,000. Lee earlier predicted that the bear market will persist for another 18 months or more.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex has launched withdrawal and deposit services for Bitcoin Cash ABC [BAB]. Users can now generate new BAB deposit addresses while the old addresses will remain valid.
- Traders have filed a lawsuit at a U.S. court against cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase for making “false and deceptive statements” about the Bitcoin hard fork, which led to the creation of Bitcoin Cash [BCH] in August last year. They have accused the trading platform of deliberately hiking the prices of BCH to help investors mint profits.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi has announced that it has temporarily suspended the withdrawal and deposit services for EOS on Thursday. The platform stated that services will be back once the planned upgrade of EOS is complete.
- Math Wallet, a virtual currency wallet developed by MediShares, has listed TRON [TRX] on its platform. MediShares recently released an upgrade (v1.9.0) for Math Wallet with the addition of several new features. The primary inclusion was the launch of the TRON DApp Wallet.
- Blockchain firm Bytecoin [BCN] has revealed several reasons for its upcoming hard fork, scheduled to take place on December 12. The company said that the hard fork will allow the team to make changes that are not compatible with the old version of the software. The developers clarified that the hard fork is only a software update and will not affect its crypto BCN.
KuCoin Shares [KCS]
- Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin, the parent company of KuCoin Shares [KCS], will delist six coins from its trading platform. The soon-to-be-removed tokens are EncrypGen [DNA], Publica [PBL], Raiden Network token [RDN], Monetha [MTH], Blockmason Credit Protocol [BCPT] and Gladius Token [GLA].
Image via Shutterstock