Crypto Daily: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, TRON, Neo
- Vinny Lingham, CEO of identity management startup Civic, said Bitcoin will remain range bound for a few more months. He said the crypto will be locked in a range of $3,000-$5,000 for three to six months.
- Crypto proponent Anthony Pompliano said Bitcoin’s value will drop 85 percent from its record high last December. He then stated that Bitcoin was overvalued and is now in a correction phase.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
- Major cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has re-enabled the send/receive option for Bitcoin Cash [BCH] on its platforms including Coinbase Prime, Pro, Coinbase.com, Coinbase app on iOS, and Coinbase app on Android. The exchange will soon announce full trading and functionality of BCH.
- Bitcoin SV proponent Craig Wright said the chain will have miners earning more than $8,000 per block, on the basis of use. He claimed that Bitcoin SV will reach a capacity of 2-4 billion transactions per block, which means it will be able to process 6.5 million transactions per second.
- Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin stated in a recent interview that even as companies are increasingly trying to adopt blockchain, the technology is not applicable for all industries. He added that some of these firms are just using it for marketing hype.
Ethereum Classic [ETC]
- In a major boost to Ethereum Classic, European crypto exchange Coinsquare has listed the coin for trading while Coinbase Wallet now supports the digital asset. People in Europe can now buy/sell/trade Ethereum Classic direct with fiat currency on Coinsquare’s website.
- Crypto exchange Binance’s Gold Label Project has incorporated TRON and the coin has become one of the first cryptos to be verified by Binance Info. Holders of TRX can learn and know more about TRON’s team members, real-time trading, distribution of tokens, and many other things on Binance Info.
- After acquiring BitTorrent, TRON aims to include more features to the BitTorrent protocol. The addition will make it easier to rewards seeders and speed up torrents for an extra fee.
- Online travel booking app Travala is aiming global expansion as it disrupts the travel sector. The app is developing an e-booking platform on the NEO decentralized engine and blockchain. Utilizing the NEO blockchain will help Travala increase transparency, efficiency and will help reduce costs.
Image via Shutterstock