Crypto Daily: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, TRON, Lisk, Paxos Standard Token
- A Pakistani-American woman has confessed to using Bitcoin [BTC] to fund ISIS, the Syrian-based terror group. The woman has admitted to carrying out loan and credit card fraud to procure Bitcoin for the illegal funding.
- U.S. SEC chairman Jay Clayton has asserted that the regulator doesn’t consider Bitcoin as a security. However, he said that it considers many ICOs as securities, because of that there is so much regulatory scrutiny over such projects.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
- Crypto exchange KuCoin recently announced that it started withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin SV. Users can deposit their old Bitcoin Cash to the new BCHABC and BSV.
- Digital Currency Group founder Barry Silbert called the recent Bitcoin Cash [BCH] hard fork as destruction. He said the crypto industry harmed itself with the fork.
- A Diar research report has revealed that over 100,000 Ethereum [ETH] has been withdrawn by ICO treasuries during last week’s bear market. The total ETH withdrawn this month stands at 170,000.
- BitTorrent, a P2P file sharing platform, announced that users can now purchase the Ad Free and Pro product using TRON [TRX]. The payments process has been simplified and secured with CoinPayments.net.
- Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin has listed Lisk [LSK] on its trading platform along with supporting pairs that include LSK/BTC and LSK/ETH. Users can immediately deposit the virtual coin and place buying and selling orders simultaneously.
- Lisk announced that it will open its first centre in Utrecht, Netherlands next year. The community-driven initiative will serve as a blockchain incubator to enable the adoption of Lisk-based applications.
Paxos Standard Token [PAX]
- Major cryptocurrency exchange Binance will add trading pairs with Paxos Standard Token [PAX] as the base currency. Cryptocurrencies that will be paired with PAX are Binance Coin [BNB], Bitcoin [BTC], Ethereum [ETH], Ripple’s XRP, EOS [EOS] and Stellar Lumens [XLM].
Image via Shutterstock