Crypto Daily: NEM, XRP, Dash, Tether, IOTA
- KeySafeBank signed a deal with NEM Singapore during last week’s Singapore Fintech Festival. The collaboration will develop a digital assets vault service to offer secured third-party institutional-grade custodian services to users.
- Coincheck, one of the largest crypto exchanges in Japan, announced that it will resume trading of XRP on its platform. It had to suspend all types of trading following a hack in January.
- Dash Nigeria has entered into a partnership with Kurecoinhub, under which Dash will be included as a payment option for banks and exchanges. This happened at the backdrop of the Nigerian presidential candidate promising to bring crypto regulations.
- Binance, the largest crypto exchange by trading volume, said that it will rename the Tether market as “Combined Stablecoin Market”. This move will help Binance extend support for a range of stablecoins.
- To boost its community, the IOTA Foundation has come up with a contest called The Perfect Brainstorm. It aims to bring together business-oriented thinkers to seek out new use cases.
Image via Shutterstock