Crypto Daily News: TRON [TRX], Bitcoin Cash [BCH], Zcash [ZEC], EOS [EOS]
- TRON [TRX], the 11th largest cryptocurrency by market cap, will be added to the Trdot Wallet. Users can deposit and withdraw TRX tokens from Trdot’s wallet services starting from Friday.
- TRON mainnet accounts have crossed the 600,000-mark as of November 16. The milestone was achieved in 143 days since its mainnet launch, according to TRON founder Justin Sun.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
- A recent hard fork of Bitcoin Cash [BCH] led to a market collapse, which saw around $26 billion shaved off its collective value and sent all major coins spiraling downward. The hard fork led to the creation of two separate chains – Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash SV – on Thursday.
- Zcash recently announced three new strategic updates – drive adoption, investment in the team and increase openness and collaboration – on its official website. The Reference Wallet Team of ZEC’s parent company will release a “light client protocol” specification and reference implementation for developers to create Zcash wallet. The wallet offers robust privacy where users don’t need to keep a local copy of the entire blockchain.
- Blockchain Cuties, a decentralized crypto collectible game that operates on the Ethereum blockchain, recently has announced its availability on the EOS network. This development allows the game to support dual blockchains simultaneously. The update is expected to make transactions faster and gamers can earn both ETH and EOS-based points.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group