Crypto Daily: Stellar Lumens, EOS, Litecoin, Tezos, NEM, SIRIN LABS Token
Stellar Lumens [XLM]
- After losing $2.5 billion from its market valuation in the recent market bloodbath, Stellar Lumens had briefly replaced Bitcoin Cash and EOS to become the fourth most valuable cryptocurrency. The coin has since dipped, with XLM now occupying the sixth position and maintaining a gap of $20 million with EOS.
- An eoswriter report has revealed that compared with Bitcoin and Ethereum, EOS needs much less power for mining. EOS is a delegated proof-of-stake crypto and is 66,000 times more energy-efficient than Bitcoin.
- Litecoin is among the top gainers from the 10 most valuable coins in the market, with over $200 million added to its market cap. If the trend continues, the crypto’s market cap will soon hit $2 billion.
- After continuous bearish sessions, altcoins have begun trading in the green with Tezos recording an exponential performance.
- Swiss watchmaker Chronoswiss and anti-counterfeit solutions provider LuxTag have jointly launched a platform on NEM blockchain, where users can claim ownership of their luxury crypto watches. Chronoswiss and Tech Bureau Europe SA have together developed the luxury watches that are available for purchase at blockchainseries.ch.
SIRIN LABS Token [SRN]
- Little-known crypto SIRIN LABS Token [SRN] has been in the spotlight on account of the upcoming launch of its blockchain-powered phone FINNEY. The lab had joined hands with Foxconn’s unit FIH Mobile to develop the phone.
Image via Shutterstock