Crypto Daily: Stellar Lumens, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, KuCoin Shares, IOTA, TRON
Stellar Lumens [XLM]
- BitOasis, a Dubai-based cryptocurrency exchange, has listed Stellar Lumens on its platform. The selling and buying of tokens will begin on November 27. Only users in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman will be able to trade with XLM on BitOasis.
- TransferWise, a London-based startup, recently said it will embrace blockchain technology if banks start using it. TransferWise chairman Taavet Hinrikus gave the example of Ripple, the parent company of XRP which uses blockchain technology to offer faster and cheaper cross-border payments. He said the company had looked at Ripple but didn’t find any better option than what TransferWise presently offers.
Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
- Bitcoin Cash SV, the full node implementation for Bitcoin Cash, has mined a block sized at 64 MB on Tuesday. CoinGeek had mined what is touted to be the world’s largest block mined on any BCH network or on a public blockchain. The size of the last biggest mined block was 34 MB.
- Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin, the parent company of KuCoin Shares has announced some changes in its pairs. Trading pairs like Deep Brain Chain (DBC) with NEO [DBC/NEO], EOS with KuCoin shares (KCS) [EOS/KCS], and GoCoin (GO) with KCS [GO/KCS] was added into the platform on November 20 while pairs like One Ledger (OLT) with Tether (USDT) [OLT/USDT], QTUM with USDT [QTUM/USDT], Phantasma with NEO [SOUL/NEO], DENT with NEO [DENT/NEO], Loom with NEO [LOOM/NEO], Dragon Chain (DRGN) with KCS [DRGN/KCS], The Key (TKY) with KCS [TKY/KCS], Every Coin (EYC) with KCS [EYC/KCS], and Gas Coin (GAS) with KCS will be removed on November 22.
- Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin, the parent company of KuCoin Shares has announced that it has started accepting deposits in BCHABC and BCHSV. But withdrawals for the duo offshoots of Bitcoin will remain shut till the network is stabilized. The BCH tokens on KuCoin will automatically be converted into BCHABC and BCHSV.
- . KuCoin Shares (KCS), the cryptocoin from cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin, were traded down 37 percent against the dollar in a week’s time. The virtual coin has hit a market cap of $62.16 million with the total trading volume at $352,442. The cryptocoin was first traded on September 15 last year.
- Former NBA star Kobe Bryant will participate in the international conference niTRON 2019, which will be organized by TRON. Bryant will share his views on entrepreneurship at the conference.
- TRON [TRX] recently launched an incubator program called, TRON Accelerator, valued at $1 million. The program will help support and promote developers in creating decentralized apps on the TRON platform.
- The team behind IOTA is weighing options to remove its central coordinator. The central coordinator is responsible for protecting its network and the latest project aims to make the network more decentralized.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram Group