Crypto Daily: XRP, Monero, Stellar Lumens, Nexo, Bitcoin Gold
- Cory Johnson, Ripple’s chief market strategist, has termed XRP as the new Bitcoin 2.0 on account of the privacy features it offers. He said Bitcoin is suffering from lack of scalability, which gives XRP an edge over the top crypto.
- After continuous bearish sessions since the start of the month, the crypto market is attempting to stabilize. Concerns regarding the Bitcoin Cash hard fork have died down and Monero [XMR] is looking to recover the $800 million wiped out from its market cap.
Stellar Lumens [XLM]
- Statistician Nick Core spoke the encouraging performance of Stellar Lumens [XLM] in the payments space. He also said that Stellar, the company behind the coin, has more opportunities for growth than Ripple as it was making major moves behind the scenes.
- Popular hardware wallet Trezor has added support for Stellar Lumens [XLM].
- Nexo has announced that the first Nexo dividend payout will be live on December 15. The company will be sharing 30 percent of its net profit with eligible NEXO token holders.
Bitcoin Gold [BTG]
- Despite the crypto market’s bearish tread, Bitcoin Gold managed to outshine its peers on Saturday. It was among the biggest gainers among the top 50 cryptos.
Image via Shutterstock