Dash [DASH] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
Dash [DASH] is scaling new peaks, especially since it partnered with KRIP, maker of cryptocurrency-enabled phones, to provide Latin Americans with phones pre-loaded with the Dash ecosystem. This opens up a whole new market for the coin, especially since the partnership is expected to ramp up the crypto’s adoption significantly.
The virtual asset has increasingly seen its adoption rise in Latin American countries such a Venezuela, where currency fluctuations have left residents with no choice bu to invest in safer havens, including cryptocurrencies.
In the last week alone, the coin has seen its value rise close to 30 percent, data from CryptoCompare showed. If the digital asset continues to see buying coming in or if it inks more strategic partnerships, the crypto will likely surpass the $200 mark.
The coin initially found support at $171.46, after which it continued its steady rise. The crypto experienced a breakout from the first resistance level, noted at $179.69. At present, the digital asset is attempting to stay above the $290 mark.
At the time of writing, the 100 EMA line indicated that the virtual currency was in an uptrend. The MACD showed that the coin was trading in the bullish zone. The digital asset was exhibiting a significant trading range of $171.12-$192.26. As of 1825 GMT, the coin had surged 21.1 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at $187.12.
The digital currency had climbed close to 16 percent against BTC at the time of writing. Currently, one DASH is equivalent to 0.0265 BTC.
DASH Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, the coin’s forecast for this year is set at around $1,600 while the five-year forecast is around $5,200.
- Tradingbeasts expects the crypto to reach $395.05 at the beginning of December this year, before ending the month at $404.27. The digital asset will likely trade in the range of $529.80-$779.12 by the end of 2020.
- According to Longforecast, the virtual currency is expected to close the year at around $97. Prices are expected to reach around $184 in 2020 while Investinghaven forecasts the prices to hit $1,500 by the end of the year.
DASH Latest Updates
- Neptune Dash Technologies, a blockchain firm, said it would launch Neptune Dash Pooling service, which will enable users to send and receive Dash and earn interest on investments held by the users.
- As a result of the partnership with KRIP, Latin Americans can easily use their KRIP phones to spend or send the digital asset without the need to physically visit banks or spend high fees associated with fiat payments. Users will also have access to Bitrefill’s services for phone recharges, bill payments and gift cards for e-commerce, travel and online games. Bitrefill is a cryptocurrency prepaid phone company.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group