Dash [DASH] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
The crypto market today has faced a mysterious meltdown with Bitcoin plunging below the $7000 mark. Bitcoin experienced panic selling in a span of two hours where its prices slumped over 5% against USD while other coins followed its lead and fell by 10% in the bear storm. Dash has dipped down by 18% a huge loss compared to Bitcoin’s 5%.
The 100 EMA line trading at $0.0287 is showcasing a downtrend for the coin. The prices are plunging below $0.025 with the MACD signifying a strong bear market. Panic selling is flushing out buyers causing the prices to nosedive and break from all support levels. At the time of writing, Dash is changing hands in green at 0.0258 and is dipping by 17.99% against USD.
Currently, one Dash is equal to 0.02605BTC and is plunging against BTC by 11.58%.
DASH Price prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, the coin’s forecast for this year is set at around $1,600 while the five-year forecast is around $5,200.
- Tradingbeasts expects the crypto to reach $395.05 at the beginning of December this year, before ending the month at $404.27. The digital asset will likely trade in the range of $529.80-$779.12 by the end of 2020.
- According to Longforecast, the virtual currency is expected to close the year at around $97. Prices are expected to reach around $184 in 2020 while Investinghaven forecasts the prices to hit $1,500 by the end of the year.
DASH Latest Updates
- Balance Custody, a secure offline storage solution, developed by Balance, a digital asset management company has included Dash in their trading platform. The company offers ‘the safest way to buy a mix of digital currencies’
- As a result of the partnership with KRIP, Latin Americans can easily use their KRIP phones to spend or send the digital asset without the need to physically visit banks or spend high fees associated with fiat payments. Users will also have access to Bitrefill’s services for phone recharges, bill payments and gift cards for e-commerce, travel and online games. Bitrefill is a cryptocurrency prepaid phone company.
- Neptune Dash Technologies, a blockchain firm, said it would launch Neptune Dash Pooling service, which will enable users to send and receive Dash and earn interest on investments held by the users.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website (bcfocus.com) is intended to convey general information only. This website does not provide legal, investment, tax, etc advice. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make any particular decision regarding cryptocurrency usage, legal matters, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet usage, initial coin offerings (ICO), etc. We strongly suggest seeking advice from your own financial, investment, tax, or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to the website.
Image via Google
Join our telegram group.