Ethereum [ETH], EOS [EOS] Technical Analyses and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
Major cryptocurrencies are falling again, leaving little room for any significant recovery. Ethereum [ETH] and EOS [EOS] are among the victims of selling pressures, in line with the broader declines seen in the market.
The coin breached a major support level, which can be found at $290.3 and has since been declining to as low as $272.3. The crypto is far from breaking out of the current resistance level, noted at $289.4, and could see more selling coming in.
At the time of writing, the 100 EMA line showed that the coin was back in a downtrend, after failing to maintain its upward momentum. The MACD indicated that the digital asset had found its way back into the bearish zone. ETH was exhibiting a significant trading range of $270-$304.1. As of 2237 GMT, the coin had dropped 8.6 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at around $276.
ETH had fallen close to 6 percent against BTC at the time of writing. Currently, one ETH was equivalent to about 0.0437 BTC.
Ethereum [ETH] price prediction 2018, 2020
- Coinkir has predicted that the crypto will begin 2020 at around $720 and could double to as high as $1,488 by the end of the year. Interestingly, Coinkir doesn’t expect Ethereum to break its all-time high until November 2020.
- According to Smartereum, the virtual currency is expected to hit $2,500 by the end of this year and could reach as high as $31,000 in 2020.
- Longforecast predicts that ETH could reach as high as $724 by the year 2020. Experts believe the coin’s price could range within $474-$672 over the next few months.
The digital currency breached a major support level, noted at $5.09, and has since descended further. The current resistance level can be traced at $5.12, which the coin is attempting to break out from. But the crypto may not be able to rise above the bearish trends seen in the market.
At the time of writing, the 100 EMA line indicated that the coin was in a stable trend, but a sharp decline can be seen because of what appears to be a disproportionate sell-off. The MACD showed that the crypto was slowly inching towards bearish territory. EOS was exhibiting a significant trading range of $4.71-$5.35. As of 2255 GMT, the coin had slumped 8.9 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at $4.82.
EOS, at the time of writing, had edged 6.4 percent lower against BTC. Currently, one EOS is valued at around 0.00076 BTC.
EOS [EOS] price prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, many expect the coin to hit $37 by the end of this year. The five-year forecast for the crypto is around $143.
- InvestingPr has forecast that the digital asset could hit a high of $150 by the year 2020.
- According to CoinSwitch, the virtual currency coin could hit $11 by the end of this year. Many predict that EOS will reach $95 by mid-2020, after which it likely decline and end the year by falling to $56.25.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group