For the ones who believe in unhackable crypto wallets and for the ones who don’t, John Mcafee introduces one of his own – Bitfi Wallet. He boasts the wallet to be “truly the world’s first unhackable device” that features end-to-end security with no potential risk or loss.
The confident British-American computer programmer has not only boasted about his wallet’s high-end security but has also thrown a challenge to hack it. The “unhackable wallet”, if hacked by “anyone” will receive a bounty of $100,000.
McAfee posted on Twitter: “For all you naysayers who claim that ‘nothing is unhackable’ & who don’t believe that my Bitfi wallet is truly the world’s first unhackable device, a $100,000 bounty goes to anyone who can hack it. Money talks, bullshit walks. Details on http://Bitfi.com.”
For all you naysayers who claim that “nothing is unhackable” & who don’t believe that my Bitfi wallet is truly the world’s first unhackable device, a $100,000 bounty goes to anyone who can hack it. Money talks, bullshit walks. Details on https://t.co/ATFaxwUzQC
— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) July 24, 2018
The Bitfi Bounty Program
Bitfi has also announced the challenge in its website called the ‘Bounty Program’ and laid down the rules of the program. According to the website, the basic rules to challenge the program are:
- “We deposit coins into a Bitfi wallet
- If you wish to participate in the bounty program, you will purchase a Bitfi wallet that is preloaded with coins for just an additional $50 (the reason for the charge is because we need to insure serious inquiries only)
- If you successful extract the coins and empty the wallet, this would be considered a successful hack
- You can then keep the coins and Bitfi will make a payment to you of $100,000.”
The Wallet’s high-end security
Digging deep into the Bitfi Wallet, shows the way the wallet has been tailored to keep all potential threats and losses at bay. Bitfi explained that its secured Bitfi wallet “is controlled and backed-up using a single secret phrase which gives users the option to commit the phrase to memory without the need to write anything down”.
And, in cases where a wallet is ever lost or stolen or even if Bitfi is no longer in business, “you can easily recover your funds using our open-source code”.
Other Related Articles
- John McAfee’s team unveils websites for crypto market cap, ICOs
- John McAfee: NOBS, the “only token” to “eliminate scams”
Join our Telegram group