Monero [XMR] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
Monero [XMR] is on a stable uptrend. XMR has broken out from the resistance level of $96.576 and has started trading above $100. The buyer pressure seems to be rising and prices are exhibiting a breakout at bullish momentum.
The 100 EMA line trading at $92.3859 is exhibiting an uptrend. The key support level at $79 seems to be holding strong. Buyers seem to be gaining traction and the MACD is traced in the bullish zone. The prices will take a while to touch the key resistance level set at $118. XMR is currently trading at $101.20 and is gaining against USD by 10.48%.
Currently, one XMR is equal to 0.015 BTC and is gaining against BTC by 6.91%.
XMR latest Updates
- In a recent report by the RWTH Aachen University in Germany revealed that browser-based miner Coinhive generates around $250,000 worth of XMR each month (based on the current value). Hackers have secretly installed codes and configured Coinhive to send the Monero obtained to their digital wallets.
- A report from the Cyber Threatscape cited by Oracle Times states that 2019 will see an increase in crypto mining malware and Monero(XMR) will be the leading target. Monero’s privacy and transaction features make it the leading target for mining malware.
XMR Price prediction 2018,2020
- According to Smartereum, “the forecast for the calendar year end of 2018 is around $ 650. Furthermore, the five-year forecast is around $ 2000.”
- Profitconfdential predictsMonero price to reach around $350-$400 by the end of 2018.
- According to Longforecast, the price of Monero will be in the range of $554-$638 in April 2020 and will go up to $810- $945by December 2020.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group