OKEx’s new product OK PiggyBank gets an overwhelming response
It’s been only three days since OKEx launched the promotional campaign for OK PiggyBank and as of 4 am November 29, 2018, the response has been phenomenal, with 97,116 users activating the service. This news was made public by OKEx in a blog on Thursday.
The company goes on to add that the margin trade interest rate has also been the lowest since its launch—only 0.0001 percent. Users who have successfully activated the OKEx piggy bank service before 4 am, November 29, 2018 (CET) can share 50,000 USDT.
The blog adds that the reward has already been credited to the users’ account and they can check their balance in “Account > My Wallet”.
OK PiggyBank is a service that helps users to make use of their spare tokens. They can also gain extra every day and there’s no minimum transfer requirement. Another important feature of OKEx Piggy Bank is that the deposits and withdrawals are instant and the users don’t have to wait for it. The state-of-the-art security features make it a highly secure environment.
OKEx will take 15% of the available daily margin interest as the platform’s income. The remaining 85% of the amount will be distributed to OK PiggyBank users based on the number of coins held in their accounts.
Earlier this week, the Hong-Kong-based OKEx announced the delisting of the second batch of trading pairs because of weak liquidity. The first round of delisting took place in the month of October and now the cryptocurrency exchange is all geared up to delist 49 trading pairs.
The delisting process will start at 05:00 Nov 30, 2018 (CET). The users should cancel their orders of the affected pairs and if the order is not canceled in time, the order will be canceled by the system.
OKEx said that it is taking this decision to safeguard the interest of the users and it will monitor all the projects and delist certain projects that are substandard in nature.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group