Stellar Lumens [XLM] technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
The crypto market today has faced a mysterious meltdown with Bitcoin plunging below the $7000 mark. Bitcoin experienced panic selling in a span of two hours where its prices slumped over 5% against USD while other coins followed its lead and fell by 10% in the bear storm. Stellar [XLM] prices did resemble the crypto market but it is one of the few coins to have comparatively lesser losses.
Stellar fell by 4% against USD in the bear storm that seems to affect the crypto market. Its currently facing resistance at $0.22. As the prices reach below the $0.21 buyer pressure seems to rise. The first support level after the fall can be noted at $0.213 and a second support level seems to be forming at $0.215. The 100 EMA line trading at $0.225 is showing a downtrend and the MACD is exhibiting a bearish trend. XLM is currently trading at $0.216.
Currently, one XLM is equal to 0.00003060 BTC an is falling against BTC by 1.69%.
Stellar Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Monetize.info, the coin’s price could reach $2-$3 this year. The Economy Forecast Agency, which has a more conservative forecast, has predicted that the digital currency will drop to $0.15 this year.
- Investing Haven has forecast that the crypto could trade at $4 this year, as long as there aren’t any major security flaws and the overall sector performs well.
Stellar Lumens Latest Updates
- Balance Custody, a secure offline storage solution, developed by Balance, a digital asset management company has included Stellar in their trading platform. The company offers ‘the safest way to buy a mix of digital currencies’.
- Tempo Money Transfer is currently reaping the benefits of the blockchain in their transfer system, after deciding to use the services of Stellar over Ripple. Anthony Barker, the company’s Chief Technology Officer said in a recent interview that Stellar’s open design made it a “natural fit” for the company.
- Stellar and IBM have been working closely for a breakthrough in the payments technology. IBM recently launched a new project on the Stellar protocol named IBM Blockchain World Wire. The project can simultaneously clear and settle cross-border payments in near real-time.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website (bcfocus.com) is intended to convey general information only. This website does not provide legal, investment, tax, etc advice. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make any particular decision regarding cryptocurrency usage, legal matters, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet usage, initial coin offerings (ICO), etc. We strongly suggest seeking advice from your own financial, investment, tax, or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to the website.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our telegram group.