Stellar Lumens [XLM] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
The crypto market is recovering from the bear battle that hit the market on Thursday. Major cryptocurrencies which were exhibiting double digit losses during the crash is now down by less than one percent. Stellar Lumens [XLM] prices are on the road to recovery as the prices are showcasing a stable trend.
XLM prices have found stabilitsy at $0.214. Buyers match the seller competition to effect a stable trend in prices. The last support level for the prices can be found at $18. The prices are trading in the bearish trendline with the MACD signifying a bearish momentum for the prices. The 100 EMA line trading at $0.2269 is on a downtrend. XLM is currently trading at 0.217 and is rising against USD by 1.05%.
The virtual asset is rising against Bitcoin by 0.53%. It is currently equivalent to 0.00003466 BTC.
Stellar Lumens [XLM] Price Prediction 2018
- According to Monetize.info, the coin’s price could reach $2-$3 this year. The Economy Forecast Agency, which has a more conservative forecast, has predicted that the digital currency will drop to $0.15 this year.
- Investing Haven has forecast that the crypto could trade at $4 this year, as long as there aren’t any major security flaws and the overall sector performs well.
Stellar Lumens [XLM] Latest Updates
- Stellar Lumens and Dash were given the green signal by BitGo, a California-based cryptocurrency custodian that helps investors store cryptocurrency holdings.
- StellarX, the Robinhood-like free trading platform based on Stellar, has begun trading operations and is now fully functional.
- Circle Invest app recently added XLM to its portfolio along with EOS [EOS], Qtum [QTUM] and 0x [ZRX].
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group