Users can now pay via Lightning Network on the Buda platform
They have invited users to use their Lightning Network and to use their “Bitcoin to make payments at the speed of light.”
Users will be able to pay via Lightning Network using funds they have already deposited on the exchange. The first step to make payments via LN is to get an invoice from a vendor accepting payments via LN after which the user will have to upload it on the Buda website.
“If everything is ok with the details of your purchase, press the ‘Pay’ button and in moments you will receive a confirmation with the result of your payment. The Bitcoin that you use will be deducted from your balance and the payment will appear in the list of recent Bitcoin withdrawals,” read the blog post.
Some of the purchases that can be done using LN are:
- Bitrefill: Used to purchase prepaid cell phone cards, game vouchers on Steam, and others.
- Bitlaunch: Payment of different hosting services like Digital Ocean, Vultr, and Linode.
- LNSMS: SMS to any cell phone in the world
- CoinMall: Purchase games, software books, and art.
- JoltFun: Purchase games from platforms like Steam, BattleNet, and Xbox Live.
Some of the other services that Buda mentions that experiment with LN are Satoshis Place, Satoshis Tweet, and Yalls
According to an earlier report by BC Focus, merchants at CoinGate, a payment processing company have accepted payments through Lightning Network. These merchants include Chronoswiss, Louis Chevrolet, Mmoga.com, Bitlaunch, Livejasmin, Manyvids.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group