Most major altcoins saw their prices recover after days of bearish trends. Verge [XVG] has performed relatively well, as the crypto saw its value go up nearly 20 percent in the last seven days. It remains to be seen whether the coin can continue its steady climb to new peaks.
The digital coin found support at $0.0152 and saw its value steadily rise. The crypto experienced a breakout from the first resistance level, noted at $0.0156. If XVG can sustain this momentum, the coin could climb well above $0.016.
At the time of writing, the 100 EMA line indicated that the digital asset was in an uptrend while the MACD showed XVG was trading in the bullish zone. The crypto was exhibiting a significant trading range of $0.0145-$0.0162. As of 2212 GMT, the coin had gained 9.4 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at $0.0157.
The coin, at the time of writing, had risen 5 percent against BTC. Currently, one XVG is equivalent to around 0.000002 BTC.
Verge [XVG] Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Coin Switch, XVG will likely rise to as high as $0.0736 by the end of this year. Within five years, the token is expected to trade at around $0.2069.
- Walletinvestor has forecast that the digital asset will probably trade at $0.0442 within a year. The five-year prediction for the crypto stands at $0.165.
Verge [XVG] Latest Updates
- Earlier this month, Pornhub started accepting payments in the form of Verge [XVG]. Pornhub claims to have over 90 million daily users, and its partnership with the token, along with other cryptos, has definitely added to Verge’s user base.
- Late last month, China’s largest cryptocurrency exchange Huobi had listed the digital asset to its platform. From August 1, XVG/BTC and XVG/ETH trading pairs were made available.
- Binance coin [BNB] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- TRON [TRX] Technical Analysis and Price Prediction 2018, 2020
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group