The large scale Sports Medicine Market research report recognizes and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market. Following aspects are kept into view while formulating this global Sports Medicine Market report and include the market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & Middle East & Africa. The market size, revenue generated from the sales and technologies by various application segments are also evaluated in this Sports Medicine Market report. The report estimates 2020-2027 market development trends for industry.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market&rp
Market Analysis: Global Sports Medicine Market
Global Sports Medicine Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 19.45 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 37.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidences of sports injuries.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sports Medicine Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the sports medicine market are Arthrex, Inc. (Germany), Smith & Nephew (UK), DePuy Synthes (US), Stryker (US), CONMED Corporation (US), Johnson & Johnson Services (US), Bird & Cronin (USA), Zimmer Biomet (US), Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Ossur (Europe), Breg, Inc. (US), Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc. (US), DJO Global, Inc. (US), Medtronic (Ireland), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Ceterix Orthopaedics (USA), KFx Medical LLC. (US), MedShape, Inc. (USA), NuVasive, Inc. (US), Flexion Therapeutics Inc. (US),
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Sports Medicine Market
Sport Medicines can be defined as a medical branch which is deals with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the injuries or illness of athletics or sportsman. Sports medicines play an initial and important part in the sports.
According to US centers for diseases control, around 10 % of kids and teen participating in the sports suffer include minor or major type of injury and majority of the sports injury occur during 12-16 yr of age. Sports like Football and baseball has the highest rate of injury. Beside this lack of safety and carelessness during practice or game is the major reason for occurrence of the sports injuries.
Segmentation: Global Sports Medicine Market
Sports Medicine Market : By Product Type
- Surgical Devices
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Orthopedic Braces and Supports
Sports Medicine Market : By Body Area
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Foot & Ankle
- Wrist & Hand
Sports Medicine Market : By Application
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Elbow and Wrist Injuries
- Back and Spine Injuries
- Hip and Groin Injuries
Sports Medicine Market : By End User
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Sports Medicine Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Sports Medicine Market:
- In November 2018, Colfax Corporation announced that they acquire DJO Global Inc. to create a new growth platform in the high-margin orthopedic solutions market.
- In February 2017, Smith & Nephew PLC announced an agreement with Leaf Healthcare, a California-based developer of a unique wireless patient monitoring system for injury prevention. This agreement enables the use of this technology by a nationwide customer base.
Competitive Analysis: Global Sports Medicine Market
Global sports medicine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports medicine market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Sports Medicine Market Drivers
- Increasing adoption of arthroscopic surgeries, this act as driver to the market.
- Continuous influx of new products and treatment modalities, this act as driver to the market.
Sports Medicine Market Restraints
- Unfavorable reimbursement strategies, this significant act as market restraints.
- Inappropriate administration and guidelines pertaining to sports medicine, this significant act as market restraints.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sports medicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475