Posted: Saturday May 8, 2021 9:32 AM
There are only a few hours left before the second alarm state of the pandemic subsides, at 00:00 this Sunday, May 9. Faced with the imminent end of this legal measure, many Autonomous Communities have decided to remove restrictions such as curfews or perimeter closures, while others have chosen to maintain them.
Precisely, the maintenance of measures that affect the mobility of citizens must be ratified by the courts, which approved them in the Valencian Community or in the Balearics, but not in the Basque Country, where the Superior Court of Justice has overturned them.
We therefore review what will be the situation of restrictive measures in each autonomous community from this midnight:
– End of the curfew and confinement of the perimeter. However, municipalities with an incidence greater than 1,000 cases per 100,000 inhabitants will be confined.
– Taking into account the uncertainty that could be generated this Saturday between 23:00 and 00:00 (between the start of the curfew and the end of the alarm state), the Bureau decided to extend the curfew until midnight, so that it coincides with the end of the alarm state. The hospitality industry will also be allowed to open until then.
– The hotels open until midnight with a maximum capacity of 8 people per table inside and 10 on the terraces. Pubs and nightclubs can open until 2:00 a.m.
– Check all Andalusia measurements here
– End of curfew and perimeter closures. However, some municipalities will remain confined.
– Non-essential activities can open until 10:00 p.m. in zones with alert 3 and, in those with aggravated alert 3, only until 8:00 p.m.
– Check the rest of Aragon’s measurements here
– The curfew and the closure of the perimeter are ending, although the Government of the Principality may apply mobility restrictions in towns and districts due to their epidemiological situation.
– The hotel establishment can remain open until 01:00.
– All measures for Asturias, here
– The Balearic government maintains the curfew at 11:00 p.m., a measure that has been approved by the courts
– In addition, although the archipelago is still open, health protocols will be maintained in ports and airports.
– Social meetings limited to a maximum of six people.
– The measurements of the Balearic Islands in detail, here
the Canary Islands
– The Canary Islands archipelago has asked the Superior Court of Justice of the Canary Islands to confirm the maintenance of its measures, including the curfew – set according to the level of alert of each island. The final decision is therefore pending judicial approval.
– Compulsory controls are maintained at Canary Islands airports
– Measures of the Canary Islands in detail and by islands, here
– The closure of the perimeter and the end of the curfew.
– The interior of the hotel remains closed.
– Groups of up to four people are maintained with the exception of cohabitants.
– These are all measures for Cantabria
Castilla La Mancha
– Decline of curfew and perimeter closure with alarm state
Castile and Leon
– Night mobility restrictions and end of perimeter confinement
– In-store capacity is halved
– All measures of Castilla y León
– The closure of the perimeter and the end of the curfew, but the hotel will have to close at 11:00 p.m.
– Social gatherings are still limited to six people.
– The capacity is kept at half in religious acts and civil ceremonies.
– All measures in Catalonia after the alarm state
– The Community of Madrid remains open, as it has been until now, and its curfew is abolished
– There will be no limit to meetings in public spaces, but it is recommended that there be a maximum of six people in public spaces and, in private spaces, only between cohabitants.
– The hotel can open until midnight, but consumption at the bar is still prohibited.
– All Madrid restrictions, in detail
– Complete the closure of the perimeter.
– The curfew is maintained, although its start is delayed until 00:00 (ends at 06:00). Justice has already approved this measure.
– Meetings are limited to a maximum of 10 people
– All measures in the Valencian Community
– Break down the curfew and the perimeter closure.
– Hotel and restaurant establishments must close at midnight.
– Capacity limitations are maintained in places of non-essential activities (75%) and places of worship and ceremonies (50%).
– All measures of Extremadura
– The curfew and the perimeter closure end.
– All measures of Galicia
– The closure of the perimeter and the curfew are removed.
– The measures will be applied on the basis of an epidemiological traffic light at three levels
– All measures in La Rioja
– The Region ends with a curfew and autonomous confinement, although it will apply measures in the municipalities with certain incidence data.
– Meetings are still limited to six people.
– Non-essential activities must close at midnight.
– All measures in the region of Murcia
– The closure of the Autonomous Community ends, which wants to maintain the curfew between 23:00 and 06:00, pending the court decision.
– The opening of the reception terraces is extended until 10 p.m.
– It is recommended to limit meetings in private spaces to six people in two living units.
– These are all measures for Navarre
– Although the Basque government intended to maintain the closure of the perimeter and the curfew, the Superior Court of Justice banned it, so there will be no curfews or closures. However, it is recommended to “self-limit” mobility between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
– Hospitality activities and other non-essential activities will have a maximum closing time of 22:00. Selling capacity will be 40% in establishments larger than 150 square meters and 60% in those with less.
– All the measures for the Basque Country, here